IMPORTANT: Failure to adhere fully to withdrawal instructions may lead to permanent loss of Wagerr tokens. You must read and understand the entire document. If you do not save and safely store a backup of your Waves wallet seed and lose access to your account, you may be unable to restore access and lose all your Wagerr tokens! Wagerr Ltd is not responsible for any loss.
For assistance, please email: email@example.com with your transaction ID.
You must add your Wagerr Mainnet wallet address in the attachment field when withdrawing from any Waves wallet.
This is a requirement for both the generic Waves wallet and for the Wagerr-branded Waves wallet.
If you do not include your address as an attachment, you will not receive your coins.
Required steps for all users. Prepare your Wagerr Mainnet wallet to receive coins.
- Download and run the Wagerr mainnet wallet from github https://github.com/wagerr/wagerr/releases
- Launch the installer.
- Launch the Wagerr app.
- RECOMMENDED: If you want to prevent automatic zWGR (anonymized zerocoin) conversion, uncheck “Enable zWGR Automint” in Settings (Windows) / Preferences (OS X).
- Restart the wallet.
- Encrypt the wallet.
- Make a backup of the encrypted wallet.
- Record the password in a secure location.
- Relaunch the wallet and unlock it to test the password.
- Create a receiving address.
- Optional: Advanced users may wish to obtain the private key for the new address and record it in a secure location.
For those who kept their balances on wagerr.com:
Sign in to the wagerr.com dashboard and withdraw all funds to the new receiving address you created in Step 10.
The following guides apply only to those who withdrew their tokens from wagerr.com to the Waves network.
In order to promote a successful launch of the WGR coin and Wagerr network, this is a one-way gateway to the Wagerr Mainnet. Once users move their coins to the Mainnnet, they will not be able to return to the Waves platform.
No matter which Waves wallet you are sending from, you must add your Wagerr Mainnet wallet address in the attachment field.
Be sure to backup your mainnet private key, your wallet.dat file, and your wallet’s password.
If you are not confident about how to perform the procedure, you may want to try sending just 1 Wagerr-over-Waves token initially.
Remember that you will need to pay 0.001 Waves per transaction as a network fee.
ATTENTION! Before you proceed to the rest of the guide ensure that you have backed up the seed phrase of your Wagerr web wallet, the Wagerr-branded Waves wallet (manually-installed chrome extension) or Waves lite wallet (chrome extension).
Access your seed phrase by logging into your Wagerr lite, web wallet, or Waves lite wallet
- Click the backup icon
- Look for the seed phrase (example below) and we recommend writing it down and keeping it safely.
Failure to comply with the above instructions may lead to permanent loss of funds. Wagerr LTD will not be responsible for any loss incurred due to loss of the seed phrase or if the seed phrase has been stolen due to compromised systems.
Withdrawing from the Waves lite wallet to Wagerr Mainnet
- After logging into the Waves lite wallet click the portfolio icon:
- Search for the Wagerr token in the list, note the correct issuing address in the image below, you can see this by viewing the asset details:
- Now click on the 'send' icon, this will open up a dialogue box. Paste the official gateway address 3PALxwtba4VdxBE2ErofjA3ZbExZYJ9Qhuj in the 'Recipient' field; enter the amount you would like to transfer; and in the attachment box paste the Wagerr mainnet address to which you will transfer the funds.
- Click “Confirm” on the subsequent dialogue box.
- Please wait for your Wagerr tokens to arrive in your Wagerr mainnet wallet
Please make sure to copy your mainnet wallet address, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any assistance and remember to include your transaction ID.
Wagerr home: https://wagerr.com
Wagerr Discord: https://discord.gg/tkcXS34
Wagerr Telegram: https://t.me/wagerrcoin