In this guide, we will be using the Wagerr Test Network as an example, all functionality is the same.
- Run the Wagerr-QT wallet and once it is completely synced (indicated by the green tick in the bottom right corner) select the bet tab from the menu on the left.
- Allow the bet tab to completely load, this will take a few seconds. Locate the event you wish to bet on and click on the odds of your chosen team. Do not select 0 or N/A.
- Enter the WGR amount you wish to bet (note the 25 minimum bet amount) and click “place bet”.
- Click Yes in the confirm box to finalize the bet.
How to verify your bets with the block explorer
- Select the transaction tab from the menu on the left, find the bet transaction row, right-click the row and click “Copy transaction ID”.
- Browse to the block explorer, explorer.wagerr.com (mainnet) or explorer2.wagerr.com (testnet). Paste the transaction into the search box and press enter. The following should appear with the requested bet information.
How to get more information on the betting event and outcome via the block explorer
- Once you have browsed to the block explorer, click the bet icon on the left.
- Locate the event you wish to look into further and click the event id.
- Event information will be displayed and this includes results and payment block when it is pushed.
What to expect when you have won a betWinnings should appear as “Bet Winnings” under the transaction tab. If you do not see your expected winning in the transaction tab, refer to known issues below: